Your Next Steps
Your Next Steps
- Please use the “Enrol on our courses” form which you can find in the “Courses” area of the website. If you are having difficulties using the form, you can also email us on Mailbox.HopeCollege@berkshire.nhs.uk and enrol on your chosen workshop(s).
- Make sure you enrol by 12pm the working day before the workshop, as this is the cut-off point for enrolments. If you try to enrol after this, unfortunately you will not be accepted. Additionally, we may have to cancel workshops that have no enrolments by the cut-off point.
- It would be a good idea to make sure you download the “Microsoft Teams” application now if you are planning to use your phone or tablet so that this is all set up. To download the application for your device, click this link or scan the QR code below:
- We will respond to your enrolment with the confirmation of your chosen workshop(s) and their dates/times. Please make sure you input these dates in your diary/calendar to not miss them!
- We aim to get the workshop link out to you at least the day before the workshop. Along with the link, you will find an activity that the facilitators have designed to help you get involved with your workshop topic. Please try to complete the activity suggested, as there will be an opportunity to feedback how you got on at the start of the workshop!
- On the day of the workshop, please click the link 5 minutes before the time (e.g. if the workshop is at 11am, try to log in at 10:55am) and follow the appropriate instructions (which will be sent to you in an email).